Organisational Membership is available to:
– Academic institutions and art departments
– Art Galleries
– Art groups & communities
– Other art organisations
– Chairs and heads of any art organisations
– Art professors
– Art Critics
– Renown & established artists
– Other art professionals
Organisation and Honorary Member Benefits
– Post upcoming events, art news, editorial pieces, and artist resource articles
– Receive a listing in our Member Organisations’ / Honorary Members’ Galleries with your logo/picture and a link to your profile, which includes a section to outline your organisation’s services/programs or include a bio.
Member logos, events and posts are promoted:
– throughout our website including on our homepage, member hub, and news & events section
– in our monthly email newsletter
– on our social media, including Facebook, Twitter & Google+
– at our live events
We are actively seeking affiliate partners to help us provide value to our Artist Members (via discounts on products & services and other benefits) and access to resources. We have several partnership opportunities available and are keen to work with any organisation wishing to get involved with our Art Community. Have a questions or suggestion? Please contact us at info@CanadianArtistsOnline.com.
Current partners include Curry’s Artists’ Materials and Winged Canvas (Services include Art Classes & Camps, Workshops, Open Studio, Art Parties, Custom Framing, Canvas Printing, Commissions and Graphic Design).