CALLING ALL ARTISTS! CAO is proud to announce the CAO Art
Community, an artist collective promoting Canadian Artists and their work.
CAO is a national, membership & event-based organization that connects Artists with the Art Community and helps them market themselves, gain exposure and access to deals & resources, and earn an income from their art. Artists can support our work and enjoy these benefits by becoming CAO members.
As a MEMBER, you receive a portfolio section that lets you showcase your bio & artwork, have your work featured in the CAO Gallery, social media & online shop, and can participate in member-only competitions and shows organized by CAO. Upcoming activities include our Online Competition series, ongoing member shows, and our annual Grand Jury Exhibition (coming this fall).
– In partnership with Curry’s Art Store, members receive a 10% discount on regular priced items at Curry’s retail locations. Just present your CAO membership card at purchase – learn more
– In partnership Winged Canvas, members receive a 15% discount on art services, which include art imaging, printing, custom framing, graphic design, and studio rental
– Receive your membership package which includes your membership card and other information to allow you enjoy your benefits to the fullest
– Take part in the Online Competitions AND annual Grand Jury Exhibition: a members-only art exhibition to be hosted in Toronto and featuring art pieces for sale to the public as well as live jury judging for a final cash prize! Learn more
– Take part in ongoing Member Shows – local shows that allow members to participate and sell their art – attend in person or ship your artwork, we’ll take care of the rest!
– Use your member username to login to our Artist Forum!
– 30% Discount on marketing & media production services such as website & portfolio design (save $150) and more…
– Lease, rent and sell your art! We will handle your portfolio, marketing and accounting free of charge. We also sell Artist Member original and reproduction artwork on our online gallery CanadianArtistsGallery.com
Organisational Membership is available to:
– Academic institutions and art departments
– Art Galleries
– Art groups & communities
– Other art organisations
– Chairs and heads of any art organisations
– Art professors
– Art Critics
– Renown & established artists
– Other art professionals
Organisation and Honorary Member Benefits
– Post upcoming events, art news, editorial pieces, and artist resource articles
– Receive a listing in our Member Organisations’ / Honorary Members’ Galleries with your logo/picture and a link to your profile, which includes a section to outline your organisation’s services/programs or include a bio.
Member logos, events and posts are promoted:
– throughout our website including on our homepage, member hub, and news & events section
– in our monthly email newsletter
– on our social media, including Facebook, Twitter & Google+
– at our live events
We are actively seeking affiliate partners to help us provide value to our Artist Members (via discounts on products & services and other benefits) and access to resources. We have several partnership opportunities available and are keen to work with any organisation wishing to get involved with our Art Community. Have a questions or suggestion? Please contact us at info@CanadianArtistsOnline.com.
Current partners include Curry’s Artists’ Materials and Winged Canvas (Services include Art Classes & Camps, Workshops, Open Studio, Art Parties, Custom Framing, Canvas Printing, Commissions and Graphic Design).
Elected members have ALL of the Member Benefits, in addition to:
– Permission to use ‘CAO’ designation after your name (for Elected Members only)
– Participation in respected members only gallery exhibitions
– Member promotion through online gallery and member listings
– Invitations to CAO Exhibitions and other event
– Participate in and/or become a judge in our Online Competitions